Benefits of choosing Apex dental care
Apex Dental Care has been serving patients since 2002 and we offer a range of specialty treatments and general dentistry services. Here are eight benefits of choosing Apex Dental Care as your dental practice:
1. Customized treatment plan. Every patient at Apex Dental Care receives a customized treatment plan tailored to meet their goals. You will receive this treatment plan during your first consultation.
2. Qualified team. You will be working with a team of four highly-trained and qualified dental professionals, as well as our friendly and experienced dental hygienists. You can be confident that you are working with a team of specialists that have your best interests in mind.
3. Flexible scheduling options. We offer extended hours and have four doctors on staff to handle dozens of appointments throughout the week. We work hard to accommodate our patients and provide a full range of services to meet your needs. We also offer same-day and emergency appointments for your convenience.
4. Flexible approach to dental care. Your oral health and overall well-being are a high priority and we offer a flexible approach to dental care. If you are looking for an Issaquah dentist we can help.
5. Affordable fees. We strive to provide our patients with affordable pricing options and also accept many insurance plans. We offer a Quality Dental Plan for patients who may not have insurance.
6. Comprehensive first visit. We encourage our patients to set aside at least 90 minutes for the consultation. The first visit includes a tour of our office, examination, cleaning, and time to go over the treatment plan.
7. Almost all treatments performed in-house. Our four doctors have extensive experience in several specialties and we can provide a variety of treatments in-house. This means you don’t have to worry about scheduling different treatments and services at different offices.
8. Flexible payment options. We understand that the cost of certain types of dental treatments can be high but we offer a range of flexible payment options to make dental care more affordable. If you do not have dental insurance, talk to us about CareCredit third-party financing and our Quality Dental Plan.
Set up your appointment at Apex Dental Care by calling today!